• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For Minshew fans...

Mr. Scot

15 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

They aren't bad, as long as Radio Shack hasn't set out a bin of used batteries before the game.

Any argument I've ever had with any Eagles fan about anything I always win, and I win with this trump card:

"STFU up man, you're the people who threw batteries and snowballs at @#%$ing Santa Claus, for @#%$ sake! When your fans have figured out how to be real human beings, get back to me, til then you're a joke."

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Any argument I've ever had with any Eagles fan about anything I always win, and I win with this trump card:

"STFU up man, you're the people who threw batteries and snowballs at @#%$ing Santa Claus, for @#%$ sake! When your fans have figured out how to be real human beings, get back to me, til then you're a joke."

I gotta be honest, not even sure that probably makes the top 20 worst things Eagles fans have done.

• Beer 1