• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official New York Jets at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread!

Zod

1 minute ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

Overall i'm happy, other than the fumble at the 5 yard line and the misfire to Ian Thomas. Darnold has been solid. And the D has of course been lights out. I have not seen Jaycee Horn much yet, which is a good thing if you're a corner. Means he's scared to throw his way.

He would've had the INT or PBU f Shaq hadn't gotten that pick.

2 minutes ago, jopie87 said:

I love NFL talking heads. Talk crap on Sam since he was drafted. Now with Wilson it's "Can't be to hard on him, Sam has more weapons around him. Also did you notice Sam's happy feet?" F off, he can tap dance until he can't stand no more if he puts up 300+ yard, multiple TD games.

"He missed a throw high, which was his problem in NY."

Also, he has 2TDs and 230 yards in a half... so yeah. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, jopie87 said:

I love NFL talking heads. Talk crap on Sam since he was drafted. Now with Wilson it's "Can't be to hard on him, Sam has more weapons around him. Also did you notice Sam's happy feet?" F off, he can tap dance until he can't stand no more if he puts up 300+ yard, multiple TD games.

Agreed. Was irritating to still see them poo on Sam. You know who else had notorious happy feet? 

Peyton Manning. 

As long as he continues to read the field, plants his foot and and drives the throws right on target then I dont care.

2 minutes ago, BlackPanther21_ said:

Overall i'm happy, other than the fumble at the 5 yard line and the misfire to Ian Thomas. Darnold has been solid. And the D has of course been lights out. I have not seen Jaycee Horn much yet, which is a good thing if you're a corner. Means he's scared to throw his way.

He had at least one breakup and would have had another or an INT if Shaq hadnt intercepted it.

Just now, SteveSmithTD89 said:

Agreed. Was irritating to still see them poo on Sam. You know who else had notorious happy feet? 

Peyton Manning. 

As long as he continues to read the field, plants his foot and and drives the throws right on target then I dont care.

Peyton had to just to keep his balance. That forehead had its own zip code. 

• Pie 3