• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official New Orleans Saints at Carolina Panthers Gameday Thread!

Zod

Just now, shaq said:

The second half will be really telling for this teams future, we tend to become passive and play to hold them off rather then playing to score and push further ahead. Especially with sean payton on the other side we need to keep our offense pushing for points. Great first half!

That's what I'm afraid of. If we go passive like last week, Sean will make you pay. This isn't the Jets, we can't let them get comfortable because they will easily come back.

Just now, ladypanther said:

Last year and last week Panthers were not good in the 3rd qtr...last year usually terrible.  Need to see that end today.  

Yeah. it's been a minute since we've had a dominant 3rd quarter. Let's keep this sh*t up!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's get a convincing win for once.

3 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

Liking the game today, red zone offense still has me concerned but that pass play to DJ was magnificent.

overall, call me cautiously optimistic on the season!

It’s not even the RZ offense that’s bad. It’s the goal line offense that’s bad. We can get right down to the line, but struggle punching it in. 

• Pie 1