• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Carr loving the Panthers and Matt Rhule

Zod

36 minutes ago, joemac said:

Let the media dick-riding commence.  Just 3 weeks ago they all said we were going to get the Number 1 pick in the next draft and that Sam was the worst starting QB in the NFL.  How'd that work out for them?

Yeah, the coverage of the saints game was all focused on the saints, how they were up and down, rather than on how good the Panthers must be.

They'll find out soon enough.

• Pie 1

We will have to beat the Cardinals to get any love, and then I wouldn't be surprised if they made excuses. If we beat the Cowboys they will chalk it up to injuries and blah blah blah. We beat the mess out of a Saints team that just destroyed the Packers and it was because of position coaches. Very few actual analysts will give us the respect we deserve. Yesterday I went to watch a video about us. The analyst said, "We got to talk about that Panther's defense. That Jameis Winston...." And then proceeded to talk about Winston the entire segment. If you want accurate content then watch the 4 Man Rush or PNP or some other YouTubers. These mainstream guys don't know our team, I'm surprised they know our mascot. 

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, mbarbour21 said:

We will have to beat the Cardinals to get any love, and then I wouldn't be surprised if they made excuses. If we beat the Cowboys they will chalk it up to injuries and blah blah blah. We beat the mess out of a Saints team that just destroyed the Packers and it was because of position coaches. Very few actual analysts will give us the respect we deserve. Yesterday I went to watch a video about us. The analyst said, "We got to talk about that Panther's defense. That Jameis Winston...." And then proceeded to talk about Winston the entire segment. If you want accurate content then watch the 4 Man Rush or PNP or some other YouTubers. These mainstream guys don't know our team, I'm surprised they know our mascot. 

You mean that bear?

• Pie 1