• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Cowboys offensive line committed zero penalties

Eazy-E

I'm already ready to just move on to the Eagles to be honest. Refs were terrible but just complaining about them indefinitely won't solve anything.  

I'm staying off my regular nfl sports shows this week to avoid the cowboy jerkfest and sparse disparaging comments about the Panthers being pretenders. 

I'm thinking if we rematch them late in the season with Horn and CMC and some replacements at o line and a fair game called we win.

• Pie 4

1. The replay early in the game clearly showed Brown getting held from behind.

2. On the 4rth and 2 #77 clearly is pulling burns arm as dak runs by him.

3.  Not the oline but cooper did a nice throat punch prior to his long catch.

Obviously the fumble was huge but those three non calls above just show how the refs fuged things up

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, FugginPoo said:

With a power back like Zeke just a little hold makes a big difference, on a lot of runs he carried through several yards after contact

It’s weird because I thought forward progress immediately stopped after first contact based on the fumble call.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 2

5 minutes ago, Zod said:

I just rewatched a handful of random plays and saw cowboys holds on most. lol

They honestly decided before the game the Cowboys line wasn't going to get flagged. Dak and Zeke doing well is great for the NFL's bottom line. I am not kidding, this stuff goes down. 

Aren't you and Ellis members of the media?

Make noise about it. Expose the beast. 

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

1. The replay early in the game clearly showed Brown getting held from behind.

2. On the 4rth and 2 #77 clearly is pulling burns arm as dak runs by him.

3.  Not the oline but cooper did a nice throat punch prior to his long catch.

Obviously the fumble was huge but those three non calls above just show how the refs fuged things up

Yeah, aside from all the obvious holding, the Cooper throat punch was obvious too. And the player blocking downfield on the screen before the ball arrived. And the Dallas corner with his arm wrapped around our receiver’s waist which was the exact thing that got Donte called for a PI earlier in the game. And the Dallas corner who pushed Robbie out of bounds as the ball was in the air.

It’s not believable that the refs didn’t see this stuff. So logically you have to look and say, ok they saw this and chose to officiate this game like this. Of course nothing will be done about it. Our owner and coaches will all toe the company line as always. How do refs not face repercussions for this? Because the owners are all in on it. The NFL has made them a lot of money by guiding outcomes like this. 

You know what....after some vodka and some reflection, I ain't even mad.  It took all they had and then some to beat us by 1 score.  I'm proud of the way our boys battled back after that dreadful 3rd quarter (really gotta clean those up, Rhule).  Yes, we got absolutely jobbed by the refs on multiple occasions, but thats not why we lost.  We lost because Dallas dominated the line on both sides of the ball.  We all knew our O-Line was bad, and it all came to a head yesterday.  I think its painfully obvious that they need to concentrate all their resources on building a competent NFL offensive line this off season.  The future is still insanely bright around here.  Now time to completely destroy Philly next week.

Keep Pounding. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, WUnderhill said:

Yeah, aside from all the obvious holding, the Cooper throat punch was obvious too. And the player blocking downfield on the screen before the ball arrived. And the Dallas corner with his arm wrapped around our receiver’s waist which was the exact thing that got Donte called for a PI earlier in the game. And the Dallas corner who pushed Robbie out of bounds as the ball was in the air.

It’s not believable that the refs didn’t see this stuff. So logically you have to look and say, ok they saw this and chose to officiate this game like this. Of course nothing will be done about it. Our owner and coaches will all toe the company line as always. How do refs not face repercussions for this? Because the owners are all in on it. The NFL has made them a lot of money by guiding outcomes like this. 

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if Roger has promised Tepper the same treatment in a year or 2.  They are building the Panthers up to be one of the big teams in the league moving forward.  These things take time though.  Money talks, and Tepper has the most of it in the league. 

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, joemac said:

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if Roger has promised Tepper the same treatment in a year or 2.  They are building the Panthers up to be one of the big teams in the league moving forward.  These things take time though.  Money talks, and Tepper has the most of it in the league. 

I want fair games where the winner is decided by play on the field. Not this favoritism with officials. I hate that poo

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

They try to get involved just enough.  No calls are easy to explain away.  "We didn't see it."  Lack of forward motion after the fact, no fumble, you can't hide.

I think they did the Houston game dirty in the first half to keep viewers past half time in prime time.  Then they let up.

Here they held on until Dallas had a good lead, then had to even it up late in the game when it was out of reach.  SOP.