• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Seems like Mrs. Gilmore wants to make this the last stop

Proudiddy

2 minutes ago, Kuhndog94 said:

Heard his daddy already has season tix as well. I am sure he is happy to come home. 

He seems like an upstanding guy with a different set of values from all I've read.  I think his motivations are different from most pro athletes and he seems to take great pride in being from here...  the fact that it was rumored he was looking for more money but agreed to play out this year with the hope/intention to extend down the line makes me think he definitely wants to be here long-term because it's home.

• Pie 5

2 hours ago, AggieLean said:

Carolina man and woman, displaced, that found their way home. Love to see it. A lot of us out here trying to make it back to the Carolinas.

Charlotte and the surrounding area really is a great place to live.  Amazing food, great weather, great city.  Can't really beat it.  I have lived all around the country and I may be biased a little, but Charlotte is my favorite place bar none.  I had to move from Harrisburg last year to San Antonio TX and I miss it like crazy. 

• Pie 3