• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Asked if he could play on Sunday, Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey said, ‘’definitely.’’ Says he has a good feel for it.

SgtJoo

I like seeing the fire from CMC in his press conference.

Joe Person and David Newton should be thankful they don't have to go against CMC in a blocking drill after the equal parts asinine and invasive questions they kept hammering him about his health.

It would be like CMC asking Person if he's been rocking that same goofy hairstyle since high school or asking if David Newton has job security at ESPN b/c of his mental retardation condition...

• Beer 1

No man come on, vs. the Eagles? fug that

I feel like when he’s in, the game planning gets really fuging lazy

Let’s try being smart for long term sake, we don’t need him having 40 touches, and our coaches should learn some creativity

would rather rest and be ready for minny

• Pie 1

He plays when he is 100%. The problem becomes. Who's to say when that happens? Can you trust CMac? Are the doctors accurate enough to say 100%? I know the Coaches wait for the other two. So I guess we have to trust CMacs assessment. And we all know how trustworthy players are about their injuries.

Need that option out of the backfield for this game. Eagles D is better and they are blitz happy. Our line is the worst in the league. He needs to start, he's here to play, not teether week to week saying we should save him. You play to win the game. If we keep this teethering bullshit up, put him on IR, trade his ass in the offseason and develop Chuba now.