• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I think Christensen will probably be a starter from here on out

electro's horse

36 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Another game like today and things are going to get interesting in BOA.

I don't think it will. The whole 5 year rebuild bit gives them more time. Then again, I'm just a fan. For all I know, Tepper and the entire FO, and coaching staff bought in on the 3 and 0 start thinking they would make the playoffs this year.

33 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I am with you on taking a break from this place. I've noticed a lot of the old regulars have disappeared as well.  I think I'm going to head north.

Heh, I was just thinking this.  The sad thing is we miss the decent posts that do come up mid week occasionally, which just makes it worse... I'm just kinda bummed and extra negativity in my life isn't necessary, so I'll probably be back next week for the next game.

Winning cures all ills and all that, so we will see

• Pie 1

14 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

I don't think it will. The whole 5 year rebuild bit gives them more time. Then again, I'm just a fan. For all I know, Tepper and the entire FO, and coaching staff bought in on the 3 and 0 start thinking they would make the playoffs this year.

I'm not talking about Rhule,  I talking about the golden boy.

I really wish Rhule would have just put Christensen at backup LT from day 1 and left him there.  The kid had years of success at that position in college so keep things as simple as possible for him and his NFL transition.  None of this jumping around the OL stuff. 

I often believe NFL coaches overthink things and make ridiculously-complicated conclusions (Brady's arms are a 1/2 inch shorter than ideal so he can't play LT !!! ).  Just use common sense and keep things simple for the players.  

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

Hurney's gifts of Matt Kahlil and Paradis have cost this team so deeply, and we'll owe Paradis a total of over 8 million over the next two years after he's gone.  He gets 4 mill for the next two years on void years.

That man is amazing.  I'm not sure how someone could be that wrong over and over and still keep getting chance.

3 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

Hurney's gifts of Matt Kahlil and Paradis have cost this team so deeply, and we'll owe Paradis a total of over 8 million over the next two years after he's gone.  He gets 4 mill for the next two years on void years.

That man is amazing.  I'm not sure how someone could be that wrong over and over and still keep getting chance.

If there's one positive about him is he nailed his first round draft picks. 

37 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I get the impression the Eagles concentrated on stopping DJ Moore because they weren't afraid of Robbie Anderson.

And realistically speaking, he hasn't given anybody reason to be.

Robby hasn't really popped since early last year and the occasional bomb like in game 1. Gotta be more consistent of a threat and play with some damn strength....I mean he's way weaker than DJ after the catch as well as at the point of attack on the ball.

Brady did pretty well, saw him pushed around a bit, but good first start.  PFF saw his performance as positive today.   Miller has had his two worst games in a row going back to 2020 and is having shoulder issues.  I wish they would give him a rest.  I think this was Daley’s worst game out of the past 3, but Phillys 2 DT are a handful for any offense.   Keep Daley there for now.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

I get the impression the Eagles concentrated on stopping DJ Moore because they weren't afraid of Robbie Anderson.

And realistically speaking, he hasn't given anybody reason to be.

And Joe Brady made no adjustments, pretty sure they left the short field wide open for slants all game and we kept running up the middle and trying those weird long developing comeback routes which haven't worked two weeks in a row. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Captain Morgan said:

Matt Kalil was Gettlemans gift. 

1 hour ago, Fox007 said:

Robby hasn't really popped since early last year and the occasional bomb like in game 1. Gotta be more consistent of a threat and play with some damn strength....I mean he's way weaker than DJ after the catch as well as at the point of attack on the ball.

My feeling would not be hurt if they used Robby as trade bait but not sure how many teams would be willing to trade for him.

4 hours ago, Cdparr7 said:

I agree. I think we need to look at Scott and Brown somewhere as well. I think Scott has played Guard before.

Are there any possible OL targets in the league right now for trade?

poo why not Jordan? He started for the Bengals.