• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alright so let’s talk about the Vikings now

hepcat

15 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

We should do a poll.  lol

They have Patrick Peterson. He's got to be licking his chops watching film this week. I've been hard on Sam and idk what the future holds but I will say boy wonder Joe Brady needs to call a good game this week and help out both his quarterback and his line or this could get ugly quick.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

We *should* win this game at home. 

But the Vikings absolutely can beat us, and quite frankly I expect them to if we play like we did against the Eagles. 

All I know is the next four games are winnable: Minn-ATL-NYG-NE and we need all of them because in the last 4/8 we see TB x 2, ARI, and BUF which very well could be 0-4, maybe 1-3

• Pie 1

Our hope is that Dalvin doesn't play and Cousins holds on to the ball too long, which he tends to do. We need pressure and turnovers. I think this was low key one of our issues on D yesterday is that the pressure wasn't there over fears of Jalen taking off, which the Eagles suck so bad they waited until 4th quarter to run read option with him. Cousin is flat footed AF, expected heavy blitzing lots of pressure b/c unless one of these NEW LEGENDARY CB'S play in this game, they gonna burn us deep if Cousins gets time.

8 hours ago, frankw said:

So which Vikings DB is going to have a career day courtesy of Sam Darnold?

Once again, you're relishing in the misfortune of our players.  Its about 50% of your posts besides attacking fans cheering on the players.

Let me guess your reply:

"I rip on Darnold cause I really want to win duh duh duhhh."

Ignore back on.

You can rant and whine to the void.

• Beer 1