• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vikings at Panthers Predictions - Let's hear it

Zod

47 minutes ago, Waldo said:

George Costanza Fighting GIF

I predict less then good football and lots of alcohol. 

Yep. That’s the plan for me and my friends at the Bank Sunday 

Staying overnight.  Can’t win.  Might as well drink 

not really looking forward to being in the hotel with grown,drunk people wearing Viking horns shouting g Sokol

cant be any worse than the Eagles fans 

I’ll h9d out hope  still that all is not lost 

• Beer 1

No CMC  Vikings 31-14 Trade CMC now while he still has value the season is done with out him at RB .Bring in a starting RB in the draft next year but not in the early rounds that’s for o line or sign one in free agency.Next year’s draft should be all offense get a 1st round pick for CMC while we still can

Ugh

Our D hasn't been able to get to the QB much lately but then I hear ..... Cousins is a statue.

Then see a tweet that they've been practicing Special Teams all week ..... Coach Blackburn better come up with new punt formations.

Our pattern of 3rd qtr let down is so obvious OC's are game planning for it.

But Coach Snow knows all this and this is the week he starts correctly anticipating halftime adjustments and shuts down any momentum swings. He's been challenged by Rhule. Offense feeds off this and the good field position our D gives them.

Vikings try to play a game of field position which doesn't work, never get any momentum or rhythm in the offense even in the 3rd qtr. Our Defense takes over the game and brings their lunch pail to work.

Panthers 23    Vikings 10

The only thing the Vikings win is the coin toss.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, GRWatcher said:

Ugh

Our D hasn't been able to get to the QB much lately but then I hear ..... Cousins is a statue.

Then see a tweet that they've been practicing Special Teams all week ..... Coach Blackburn better come up with new punt formations.

Our pattern of 3rd qtr let down is so obvious OC's are game planning for it.

But Coach Snow knows all this and this is the week he starts correctly anticipating halftime adjustments and shuts down any momentum swings. He's been challenged by Rhule. Offense feeds off this and the good field position our D gives them.

Vikings try to play a game of field position which doesn't work, never get any momentum or rhythm in the offense even in the 3rd qtr. Our Defense takes over the game and brings their lunch pail to work.

Panthers 23    Vikings 10

The only thing the Vikings win is the coin toss.

I can get behind this.  👍

• Beer 1