• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predictions - Panthers at Giants

Zod

3 hours ago, pantherj said:

Giants will go max protect on offense, and cover-1 on defense a lot. Should be an ugly game, but I think Gilmore or Jackson will get an interception, actually I think both will have pick each. This also opens the door for our WRs to have a big day if Sam plays decent.

Biggest "if" of the game.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• 💯💯💯💯💯💯 Raleigh currently has the only professional sports team in the Carolinas that actually play like professionals. Guaranteed better crowds in Raleigh.
    • Ah yes because we disagree it is time to go off on a tangent about how much others post. Hey. Here's a current events update for you free of charge sir. The Entire Civilized World Is Perpetually Online Join X and scream into the void at everyone there with your takes on how much time people spend online if you are concerned about it. What this has to do with you pulling Cam Newton into this conversation because Bryce Young hasn't lived up to the hype of being the best natural leader since Peyton Manning is a mystery. Most of us want him to meet and exceed expectations and do not want him to end up a bust. But we also don't have to compare him to Sam Mills Steve Smith Cam Newton Christian McCaffrey or other HOF quarterbacks everyday to justify optimism. I appreciate your attempt at a conversation. Have a good weekend.
    • They are very different backs.  I don’t think folks understand the difference between north-south back and all purpose back. Jonathan Steward had 1.3k receiving yards in 11 season.  Gurley who Brooks resembles to had 2.3k yards in 6 seasons (1.7k in his 3 season before he got hurt)