• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitterer Has To Be On The Phone Right Now With Houston

Proudiddy

Rhule's claim that he believed Sam was going to be a a great QB for the Panthers just spontaneously combusted right in his face within days and he can't fall back on that anymore with Sam being benched.

I think Tepper would be willing to take the gamble to give Rhule one last reprieve from his burning seat - a proven, franchise QB - and if he can't turn things around with him, he and his staff are canned.

And honestly, as this point, I think you make the move regardless of what the staff thinks because they won't be here much longer anyway.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 2

Trading for a QB who's career is hanging in the balance wouldn't be a good move. He'd seal his fate if he traded a king's ransom for a guy who ends up in the commissioner's exempt list as soon as we tried to suit him up.

I want to win. I REALLY want to win. But I have no interest in Watson until there some (a lot) of clarification to the Watson situation. Maybe it makes me a bad fan, but I don't have any interest in cheering for a fuging serial sexual predator.

• Pie 9