• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade Target: David Njoku??

CanadianCat

1 hour ago, Panthera onca said:

He’s good but I’m pretty sure he would be redundant with Tremble’s skill set. I would take Mayfield from the Browns if they don’t want him. Instant upgrade over Sam.

Baker is actually a very interesting problem for Cleveland.

He's a good QB.  Not a great one, but a good one.  Rumor has it he's going to want 40 large per year.  That's crazy money.

As bad as QB play around the league is, it wouldn't surprise me.

He has improved upon every aspect of his game. He's had a Renaissance. When he's used, he's good. The problem is that Cleveland never appreciated giving him time to develop. They gave his money to Austin Hooper, now he just needs to move on (if he's smart). I think he could be a top 5 TE.

• Pie 1

33 minutes ago, BrianS said:

Baker is actually a very interesting problem for Cleveland.

He's a good QB.  Not a great one, but a good one.  Rumor has it he's going to want 40 large per year.  That's crazy money.

As bad as QB play around the league is, it wouldn't surprise me.

Lmao Baker isn’t getting 40 mil a year. Damn Keenum looked better than him the other night with a third string rb. He would be out of the league before that happens.