• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official my god how have we sunk so low Panthers at Falcons thread

Zod

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• No the PSL contract, gives you the right to 1. buy the seat(s) season tickets and preseason        Note. playoff tickets are not included as those prices are set by the league, not the team   You have the but them 2 for a set  amount 3 for a length of time (4, 6, 8 years) 4. At a guaranteed set price and guaranteed escalator for the term. The longer  term, the lower the escalator example 4 years at $3500 per year with no higher than 4% price increase  or  8 years at $3500 per year at 2% escalator  for many years, they were worth it if you are a fan of the game and big time players i saw everyone from Steve Young to Brady To Rodgers, to Patrick Mahomes live…just to see true greatness, regardless of position is a great experience…you see the whole Field…the game within the game and the sidelines tell a lot of tales too….  binoculars too help…even though i was close, watching the choreography of a really great offensive line, impressive  you feel and see the game so much differently than TV  …and, to watch Cam, Luke, Thomas…very much worth  it until Tepper, i had no regrets.other than not unloading them when he bought the team  
    • It could work, but you have to work exponentially harder than with a prototypical type with a deep ball. That was my thing, why pay extra to make it harder on yourself? 
    • It is just a hype video. I feel the same way. The video was fun but it is just team propaganda.