• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Genuinely wondering about the fairness of the refs today.

hepcat

What's there to get? Refs always fug us. From the superbowl, to the opening game against Denver, to Dallas game this year, etc. It's not surprising, NFL hates small market teams. We get fugged by the refs on the regular.

Edited by Castavar
  • Pie 5

Yeah, pretty bad, but I'm used to it.  Lots of reasons people are leaving the NFL but this is the one that makes me want to turn off the TV.  Not that it's happening (the obvious bias), but that they have a million camera's and don't do anything to fix it.  Just cover it up.  Tired of it.

• Pie 2

Until we establish ourselves as a winner, it's always gonna be like this.  Now, don't get me wrong, you need some calls to win some games, but we'll have to overcome it and start winning to garner the favoritism that our opponents always have.  It sucks, but I'm used to it.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

26 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

We expressed interest in trading for Watson which could have forced a decision by Goodell to let him play which could have some very serious bad PR for the league. 

Ref job is our punishment for possibly making Goodell look bad. 

You and Willy need to lay off the peyote. 

I do think these refs have problems with the Panthers. No call on Darnold taking an arm to the head. Not resetting the play clock after the Falcons ran the ball to the other end of the field on an incomplete pass causing a delay of game. Not a good look trying to sway the game.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1