• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wednesday Press Conference

trueblade

4 minutes ago, Smithers said:

Watch PJ and Chubba go off, against all odds, and we score 40 points using mostly RPO.  

football is weird sometimes.  Check out last week, most passing yards on the week was dude named Matt White from the Jets.    Patrick Mahomes, if you knew nothing about him, looked like a problmatic QB with a boatload of issues vs the Giants.   Claim that before the week kicked off and someone would claim you know nothing about fotoball. 

• Pie 5

Ever just feel that Rhule's up there knowing that he is out of his league, doesn't know how to solve his problem, and the boat he's on just keeps heading toward the waterfall?

I hope I'm wrong, but none of the signs are pointing to this guy turning the franchise around. Only one of our next five opponents has a winning record (New England is at .500 like us). I'm not sure if we lose three of those games that Rhule won't be shown the door, no matter his contract. Maybe if we just lose two of them. 

It's going to be near impossible for a rookie coach with a broken team to beat Belichick. We won't beat Arizona unless their team bus gets lost on the way to the stadium. Washington, Miami and Atlanta? Wouldn't want to lose to any of them, but any of them could be the Giants in disguise.

7 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Ever just feel that Rhule's up there knowing that he is out of his league, doesn't know how to solve his problem, and the boat he's on just keeps heading toward the waterfall?

Bro... it's just a press conference.

• Pie 2

13 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

I hope I'm wrong, but none of the signs are pointing to this guy turning the franchise around. Only one of our next five opponents has a winning record (New England is at .500 like us). I'm not sure if we lose three of those games that Rhule won't be shown the door, no matter his contract. Maybe if we just lose two of them. 

It's going to be near impossible for a rookie coach with a broken team to beat Belichick. We won't beat Arizona unless their team bus gets lost on the way to the stadium. Washington, Miami and Atlanta? Wouldn't want to lose to any of them, but any of them could be the Giants in disguise.

We win those 3, we are 7-6