• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

David Tepper is the fuging problem

t96

26 minutes ago, Castavar said:

Really wanted Ben Navarro. Dude had great plans for this franchise and the Carolinas. In the end, money won out and now we are stuck with our version of Jerry Jones. Dark times for Panther fans.

Yeah I wanted Navarro as well.  And I am afraid the rest of your post is correct.

• Flames 1

20 minutes ago, onmyown said:

He kept Hurney far too long is what I was referring to. 

Hurney came in the very beginning of 2017 season and was let go the end of 2020.  Thats its not long enough to destroy roster or contribute to it. Hell, he drafted a lot of the core players we have now in that time frame out of the 3 drafts he was responsible for. Even with that a lot of the decisions he made Rhule and his staff had a lot to do with once they arrived. So hurneys impact really wasnt that significant far as damage. Lets just nip that in the bud.

1 hour ago, t96 said:

You think we’re gonna be above .500 this year?

The first season, Tepper was not owner until July. You can hardly blame him for the first season. IMO, people just need to be more accurate. It's just as effective being a little more accurate. "Three years" is a little more accurate and makes the point just as well.

2 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Tepper never wanted darnold and had to be convinced on it... which is the glaring issue with this team at the moment. 

He did what he was supposed to do and trust the people he hired to make decisions because nobody wants a meddling owner. Keep deflecting. 

Welp...after this, he's going to start meddling then.

He'll go to Rhule and say "Look...I stayed away because I trusted your judgement.  Now it's time for MY judgement :  You're fired."

(of course that's wishful thinking)

Edited by glenwo2
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

Expected with millionaires, had to put “his” stamp on the team instead. That has cost us the last two seasons and foreseeable future, and if we trade for Watson that’s going to be even worst 

The field sucks. It doesn't look like the Panthers. This obsession with turning us into the New Orleans Ain'ts has to stop it's destroying our identity.

Keep Pounding.