• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby Anderson has had enough of Sam Darnold.

Zod

4 minutes ago, Pantherxtreme said:

I don't blame him he left the Jets stink to come here and him and Teddy produced his best season ever caught almost 100 balls and over a thousand yards. And then the Rhule and Brady decide to bring the Jets QB here and turn us into the Jets south. 

Teddy pitching shut out vs Dallas 

2 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

to be honest that's a sucker move on anderson's part. you don't see receivers do that.

even steve smith sat down next to jake delhomme and told him he liked him after a 5-INT performance.

poo like that can crack a team.

Very different situations. Steve didn't have to watch Jake make the same boneheaded throws for multiple seasons before having to relive it all again with a new team. Sam is a grown ass man both him and Robby are paid well to play this game but Sam is the quarterback he can't just put a hat on and act like nothing happened.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, t96 said:

Starting to think that Robby hasn’t been an issue this season and it’s all Sam’s fault for his lack of stats.

I posted an article from David Newton (I know, but hear me out) a few weeks back explaining why Robby is struggling this year.  It cited many advanced stats from quoted statisticians and they found he had been relegated to the third read and most routes and was missed on a high percentage of passes where he was wide open.  It's all been Sam and Joe Brady.  They are fuging up everything, and Robby has paid the price for it.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

to be honest that's a sucker move on anderson's part. you don't see receivers do that.

even steve smith sat down next to jake delhomme and told him he liked him after a 5-INT performance.

poo like that can crack a team.

Smith chewed out Jake and Cam during games bro. And in their face not just walking by ranting.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1