• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Post Game Press Conference

kungfoodude

2 minutes ago, kass said:

I read the title as "Panthers Lost Game Press Conference" so I had to click on it, and confirm, because it seemed plausible.

I mean it’s possible. Rhule could have gotten stuck in a bucket of ribs and hot wings and forgot he had to go explain why he’s a bad coach 

• Beer 1

watching how much pre snap motion and different types of formations the Pats ran ... tells me that Joe Brady is the one in over his head. As much as we want to kick Rhule in the ass... its not our defense losing ball games for us, and it is not our special teams. Our offense is predictable and can establish zero rhythym. 

I expect us to move on from Brady in the off season or bring an offensive consultant.

• Pie 6
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

I think Joe Brady received too much hype when he was the passing game coordinator for LSU. He is young and inexperienced and Joe Burrow and the LSU WRs did all the heavy lifting. Again, Brady was the "passing game coordinator" not even the offensive coordinator or calling the plays. He is not an offensive genius how some were calling him to be. 

This right here. The QB sucks the OL is dog poo, but this is the worst offensive output I have ever seen. The last time we were this abysmal on O we had Weinke at QB and something has to give because this Offense is straight offensive.

• Beer 2