• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does it even matter who the QB is at this point?

1 minute ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

I'd love to have anyone else besides Darnold, but does it even matter with this staff? They flat out suck period.

The unfortunate thing is it’s going to take other QBs to convince everyone that needs convincing it’s the staff. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

It really doesn't. Joe Brady has no idea how to call an NFL offense and the OL is awful. 

The offense looks lost on a weekly basis. The guys we have running the show are at best positional coaches at the NFL level. 

Phil Snow is our best coordinator and there are even times when I wonder wtf he is doing. 

Edited by PootieNunu
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 3

Not to me but Rhule might have to send out Sam to justify the idiotic trade he backed. I think they send him out next week again.

Honestly, I don't care today. The offense was comical today so why not have our most expensive clown on the field?

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

It doesn't matter. It's the line. No QB will look good or have the chance to succeed behind our second and third string line, who would struggle to make a scout team for most other franchises. 

Sam's looked bad, but I still don't think we can evaluate him. As a pro, we've only ever gotten to see him behind a terrible line. I doubt we'll see him next year, because the fans will have soured on him, just like they did with Teddy and demand a change. 

But until the line gets fixed, it's just gonna be this pattern of bring in QB, QB looks like crap because he's running for his life, fans turn on QB, trade/draft/spend FA dollars on new QB, repeat.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1