• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers plan on meeting with Cam

ncfan

1 minute ago, TheBigKat said:

If they did that to him, Tepper will have basically NUKED his fanbase

My wife was looking at tickets and talking with her coworker friends about getting some tickets to a game to take our youngins to and she was shocked and almost laughing to see that Falcons tickets were $40 a piece online. I told her to wait a few weeks and they’ll be even lower. Morale is very low for this fanbase, if you can’t tell from the home game crowds, and bringing Cam back would be a shot in the arm we need. 

• Beer 1

Just now, App Panther said:

It's not 2015. It's a PR move to invoke images from that year in our pea size brains.

Agreed, and I'm 1,000% fine with it right now. I've had to watch garbage QBs for years now that fans had 0 attachment to.  At least give me happy thoughts and memories to make me tune in.

We're planning on losing anyway...so to me, what's the downside? Losing with Cam is more fun than losing with PJ.  And if he were to win? Whew. 

• Pie 1