• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers plan on meeting with Cam

ncfan

4 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Poor PJ. Second week in a row where he is slated to start, and then we pull the rug out beneath him. I can't imagine how frustrating that can be as a player in any professional sport.

He must be really bad or the offense would be limited to the number of plays that he can run.

18 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

no way. they see this as being half a game out of the playoffs trying to save jobs.

Maybe.  I’d love to see Cam.   But I don’t trust Tepper and Rhule at this stage.  

but I’d go buy some really nice tickets for that WFT game if Cam returned.   

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, rmoneyg35 said:

Isn’t the problem with cam that he can’t throw over 20 yards because of his shoulder injury? I mean you can say the patriots had no WRs last year but they still had a decent Offensive line. His throwing stats were bad. He threw a high completion percentage but that’s because he threw a bunch of short passes. His td to int ratio sucked.

They put him in a box. He did what he was told.

12 minutes ago, Fright said:

Tepp with the big balls move. Swallowed his pride and went with a great option and a fan favorite, but maybe it’s all for PR.

Hope is restored… a bit.

Win or lose with Cam he needed to win the fan base back and right the wrong for letting him go. This is a revitalization and honestly I think means one of the coaches is on the way out. Even if we are bad  and draft a Qb next year at least Cam will be there to groom him and hopefully win one with us in the next 3 years. 

• Beer 1

First, I admit I was wrong about Tepper and Rhule swallowing their pride.

Second, reading this thread has shown me some of you have bigger emotional and mental issues than I thought.

Third, this team is as rudderless as a politician running for office and changing direction as the wind blows. Pick a direction and stick to it. It's either a complete rebuild or it's not. This team has always been mediocre, but now seems to be moving into ringling bros circus GIF by Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey territory

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1