• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam to Rhule after penalty thoughts?

BurnNChinn

I think if this is true Cam meant something more along the lines of “say no more” or in other words: —used to tell someone that it is not necessary to explain something furtherbecause one understands what that person is trying to say

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3
  • Poo 1

And do we know this is a direct quote? Sorry, just don't know Sheena Quick. Is she a sideline reporter or just a Twitter entity?

Just trying to establish her credibility. Also, if he was saying it as "say no more coach, I've got ya" then why is this even a thing?

• Pie 4

3 minutes ago, t96 said:

I think if this is true Cam meant something more along the lines of “say no more” or in other words: —used to tell someone that it is not necessary to explain something furtherbecause one understands what that person is trying to say

Fug... Im in my 30's and some of the slang the 'kids' use today dont make any sense..

I mean if the above is the meaning of 'say less', then Im cool with it. 

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1

If there is one very positive thing I could say about Rivera it is that he was a players coach. 
Don’t lose your personality, was something Rivera always told his players. 
From what I observed Rhule is the opposite of that, all business. That penalty may of not hurt us, but it was still a penalty. So that was bad in Rhule’s eyes. 
Rhule has never coached a personality like Cam. Will wonder if they will butt heads again. 
That said, didn’t like the penalty anyway. The play was over, the touchdown scored.

• Beer 1