• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Dolphins Playoff Push GameDay thread

Zod

Just now, Proudiddy said:

I dont, because we know guys look up at the board all of the time while they're running.  

Maybe it's unfair in hindsight, but we know guys use the board/clock all the time to see where guys are behind them and time and such.

It's a fuging linebacker that picked up a fumble and is just running for his life trying to score. This isn't someone used to having the ball in their hand. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, RJK said:

QBR 10.0 🤣🤣🤣

But but but it was only the Donald holding us back on offense. Lmao.

Same drops now that bit us in the Minny game, but now it's the WRs fault not Sam throws stuff they hate BS. 

Tired of the shitty skill guys and OL. but hey we drafted and traded for all the CBs cause that's really how you build a winning team. F*ck Fitt and Rhule and his college coaches. They all need a quick ride to the NFL'S unemployment line. 

Need a house cleaning poor effort get the F*CK out. Tired of it. That's for the ole bocks and lazy routes, guys who stop pursuing after the play is past them, and the careless drops. It's why zylstraisnt half bad: dude is 100 every play and locked in even if he isn't the same caliber athlete as the rest of the wr crew. I'll take that guy and the Sam Mills of the world over the dj/CMC//burns all day. That's what the tram was for 2 damn decades and the genesis of keep pounding. This lazy poo needs to stop. Someone is letting this poo go and either needs to put a stop in it, or needs the boot too.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I watched the Panthers in the first half and now I'm forced to watch a dog murdering piece of fuging poo who can barely formulate a sentence at halftime? Fug me.

I just change the channel, set a timer for like 11 minutes.

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

Cam looks like poo. Is this place really unwilling to call him out? Dude looks straight trash today. He’s missed a ton of passes. Those interceptions were terrible throws. I’m sorry, but it’s really looking like he’s done IMHO. Based on that one post in the week showing that he can’t go to the outside, I think Miami knows that and are playing inside and it’s working.

We have that one long pass to DJ. Cam is 2-14 for 17 yards and 2 INTs besides the one long pass.

At a certain point, when every QB looks horrible, you've got to start thinking the problem isn't the QB. 

PJ, Sam or anyone will look like garbage behind our line. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

Need the team to be the opposite of what they have been and go punch the ball in for 6 to start the second half.

Like, don't be afraid to overachieve. It is 100% okay to be overachievers and have a 14-0 3rd quarter.

Just pls don't be the ones with the 0 in that situation.

• Pie 1