• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Dolphins Playoff Push GameDay thread

Zod

Just now, Chad_Cota said:

Is this really Bridgewater, Darnold, or Cams fault at this point? Where are these guys supposed to throw? 

Bridgewater couldn't really throw deep.

Sam couldn't throw to the right team.

Cam must've contracted the same virus that's affected Sam.

Just now, onmyown said:

And the excuses start to fly right one cue. If this was Darnold you’d be eating him alive.

Reading comprehension is not your strong suite. I LITERALLY said in that comment you quoted that CBs were sitting on our routes when Darnold was playing too.

And yes, I will give a former MVP Panthers legend more leeway than a fuggin Jets scrub

1 minute ago, t96 said:

I know Murray and Hopkins were out but I still don’t understand how we beat the Cardinals so badly. Sometimes this coaching staff really does do a tremendous job but then they get smoked by crap teams. I just don’t get it.

Every dog has a day. Even one with fleas. 

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

Miami is a blitz heavy team and we’re running read option bullshit…

I’ve legit seen enough of Brady

Maybe rhule also

i think y’all should fire him and hire beinemy from KC. You guys had one of the easiest schedule in the nfl , Washington last week came in with 6 injuries and some how henickie gets 3 touchdowns with the corners you guys have . 
Rhule is not that good as a NFL coach and you guys deserve better . Miami should not be doing what they are doing against you guys period .

Just now, Chad_Cota said:

Is this really Bridgewater, Darnold, or Cams fault at this point? Where are these guys supposed to throw? 

Na it actually is circling back around to Darnold actually NOT being as bad as he put up with some Joe "Worst OC Hire Of All Time" Brady. None of them are actually this bad and Darnold had Gase and then Brady LOL ffs. I mean he still isn't good but now Cam is looking like this and the WRs can't get open b/c the teams know the play...its obviously super important you can't compete this way.

• Pie 1