• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Person: Rhule could be next, but probably not this year

Mr. Scot

3 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Unless there's something behind the scenes that indicates Rhule can right this ship, he's gotta go. Based on what can be seen from the outside looking in, Rhule needs to go. Both of his seasons have started out looking promising and then quickly come off the rails.

this also happened with Rivera in 18 and 19.

The WFT loss I believe was the nail in the coffin. With all of the Cam home coming stuff, the fact that game would have put us over .500 and back into the thick of the playoff race, Rhule fell flat on his face. I’m sure Tepper was beyond pissed. Then to follow it up by getting bitch slapped by the Dolphins essentially killing any hopes at a playoff birth all but sealed Rhule’s fate. 

The classic influx of players to IR and the firing of Brady is just Rhule scrambling to make excuses to try and save his ass. Unless he somehow manages to win out and make the playoffs I’m sure he will be fired come black Monday.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

The classic influx of players to IR and the firing of Brady is just Rhule scrambling to make excuses to try and save his ass. Unless he somehow manages to win out and make the playoffs I’m sure he will be fired come black Monday.

I agree, and I think part of that is Rhule getting his "year 3" fixes forced into this season.  Moving on from Sam Darnold and Joe Brady during the season just tells me he isn't getting a 3rd year to fix these problems.  Tepper wants to see some actual improvement before committing to that.

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, 4Corners said:

Any experienced Panthers fan knows to not put any credibility in what Person says and it’s probably best to believe the opposite. 

Yeah, I'm not saying Person is wrong, because anyone can guess given these circumstances, but Person's track record doesn't bespeak of accuracy.