• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did you see what the Patriots did last night...

Catsfan69

50 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Not sure he got schooled. Bills players did everything they could in dropped passes (Knox is certainly not Kelce) like that TD bomb that bounced of Diggs’ forearm and that missed short FG. Make that FG and they can run the clock a bit and kick a chip shot to win. Pats game plan worked but the Bills had plenty of opportunities to get ahead and made mistake after mistake to come away with 0 points on two drives that got to the 10 in the last 8 minutes.

Yea, I'm not sure why so many are lauding a Patriots team that managed to score 14 points.  Their only TD was on a LONG run that probably should have been stopped in the backfield.  If the Bills just made the plays that were in front of them I think they win the game easily.  Jones doesn't have the arm talent to throw in that kind of wind.  His one completion beyond the LOS was an amazing catch by the receiver.

• Beer 1

18 minutes ago, BrianS said:

Yea, I'm not sure why so many are lauding a Patriots team that managed to score 14 points.  Their only TD was on a LONG run that probably should have been stopped in the backfield.  If the Bills just made the plays that were in front of them I think they win the game easily.  Jones doesn't have the arm talent to throw in that kind of wind.  His one completion beyond the LOS was an amazing catch by the receiver.

Had Allen been looking towards Beasley on that last play its a walk in TD and Buffalo wins the game. 

1 hour ago, Catsfan69 said:

That might have been one of the best displays of football I have seen in years.

Mac Jones only attempted 3 passes.

Just complete domination by the Patriots.

When will it be our turn to have a line that can just impose it's will on the enemy? Where you know it's coming but you can't stop it.

Man that was great to watch.

Been hanging out with @TheBigKat, huh? 

4 minutes ago, a_gumbel said:

Why tf do we have 2 Patriots threads on a panthers board ffs. Y’all can fuging join bigkat I don’t want to read about the fuging Patriots gag me already wtf

Maybe we should be trying to build a team like the Patriots instead of garbage Steelers. jS

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2
  • Poo 2

4 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Maybe we should be trying to build a team like the Patriots instead of garbage Steelers. jS

Get off my dick that isn’t what these threads are about if they were related to the panthers I’d find em more palatable, these threads are giant circle jerks about how OMg Patriots lulz 😆 best team evar 

1 hour ago, stbugs said:

Not sure he got schooled. Bills players did everything they could in dropped passes (Knox is certainly not Kelce) like that TD bomb that bounced of Diggs’ forearm and that missed short FG. Make that FG and they can run the clock a bit and kick a chip shot to win. Pats game plan worked but the Bills had plenty of opportunities to get ahead and made mistake after mistake to come away with 0 points on two drives that got to the 10 in the last 8 minutes.

It was a masterpiece...had they made those catches... he would have adjusted as the game evolved...