• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Upcoming Dilemna

DaveThePanther2008

6 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

If we Take an LT we need a QB other than Cam, because Cam just ain't it anymore. 

Cam is fine as a placeholder. I’d still bring in another vet to get that qb room solid and in case of injury. We need to draft the qb of the future for sure. But cam brings some stability and leadership that we need moving forward at that position.  We desperately need nfl coaching. That is the biggest need of the off-season.

If we think there's a potential franchise QB available, take him. Period. If you need a QB, that's your biggest need always. 

If not, then my preference would be the best OL available. If we don't think there's an OL available worth the pick, TRADE DOWN. Not having a 2nd and 3rd round pick this year HURTS. 

Honestly, if there's no one on the board who we think is a potential franchise QB or a potential franchise LT, I'm heavily entertaining any and all trade offers.

My biggest wish though is that Rhule and company are gone. If they aren't, all of this is moot. They'll continue to set this franchise back until fired.

• Pie 2

50 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Honestly, if there's no one on the board who we think is a potential franchise QB or a potential franchise LT, I'm heavily entertaining any and all trade offers.

The problem with this is that Rhule and Co haven't proven they know what a franchise QB or LT look like, so they'll look to trade back anyway.

Too early. Take either, whichever is better. We need both so it's easy and completely on the evaluation...which is what I fear from this group. 

If we keep Rhule, just play Sam into another top 10 pick. Trade back and get an OG or 2 and a C. If we get a new HC and keep the GM, it will be a QB (that guy doesn't know jack about olinemen). If we clean this stain away completely then anything could happen. 

• Beer 1

5 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

This is a very weak QB draft. None of them are top 10 caliber guys. 

Definitely possible but we hear that most years. It's still very early. I guess it's just a matter of perspective. We've been kicking the can down the road on both left tackle and quarterback for years now. Should have made our move for one the last two years. It is insanity that we haven't. But there are no guarantees about who will be there available to us in 2023 either.