• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Urban Meyer Fired

Proudiddy

6 hours ago, 45catfan said:

I guess Rhule has to get a lap dance and kick a player first.  Who's up for hiring a call girl and getting kicked in the shin?  I'll pitch in...

dont go there...Coach Ruhle has shown nothing but top notch character as far as im concerned....meyer is a sleezebag

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

50 minutes ago, Scott12345 said:

dont go there...Coach Ruhle has shown nothing but top notch character as far as im concerned....meyer is a sleezebag

'Top notch character'? WTF are you talking about. He slams his players while taking zero responsibility, except if you are Darnold which he coddles like his first born. He isn't a sleezebag but that does not automatically make him 'top notch character'.

Then there is this starting up:

bbc running GIF by britbox

Edited by Waldo
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

Meyer is a special type of douchebag but I imagine Tepper will take note that even a college coach as decorated as Meyer can utterly fail in the NFL. Obviously there are examples of this in the past, Saban and Kelly come to mind, but Rhule can’t be thrilled to see Meyer getting poo canned knowing he could be next.

Edited by Cary Kollins
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Heck, if it'd help get him outta here, I'd volunteer a Huddle member to let Rhule kick him in the ball sack.

Where's Chuck right now? 🤔

We’ve all been kicked in the ballsack this year.

Even the brave ladies of the huddle.  Their nuts are a tender too.

Its been an experience.

• Beer 2
  • Flames 1