• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Buccaneers at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

2 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

Cam with a duck.  Bucs putting everyone within 15 yards of LOS.  They know Cam won’t throw deep.  They are dating him.

Moton hit his arm.

And I don't think the loading the box is exclusive to Cam.  Again, he threw 50+ yards in the air on a rope several time last season, so he is capable...  defense had started doing the same poo to us when Sam was in there before his injury...  I think its because the offense just doesn't scheme for deep passes - Zylstra said as much in the post game presser last week that we're trying to dink and dunk, hit stuff underneath, run RPOs, and get the ball into the hands of our playmakers quick and let them create from there and then they believe it will open up everything else from there...  but it never does.  This offense is schematically poo.

• Beer 1

lol and STILL people just refuse to blame Cam for anything.  Dude has zero business being on a football team.  Go with Sam, just ride out the season, spend in FA, and build the o-line.  I don't think there's a decent enough QB to draft.  As for Rhule and the coaching staff, I'm not as full of hate for him as others, but I'm not confident in this FO to hire anyone worth a damn.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Tr3ach said:

So original.   How dare someone critique the qb after he throws a bone headed pick after throwing multiple dangerous passes before that one.  Obviously racist.

There haven't been multiple dangerous passes. There's literally been the one ill advised throw, the pick. Tight throws that were really well defended are not dangerous in the implied sense here. Cam was doing well up to the pick

• Pie 4