• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Buccaneers at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

2 minutes ago, Silent Majority said:

You do know you cannot really assess two of those subjects, when the play of one is soo shitty, right? 

From what I’ve seen I’d rather draft the future than all this rehab poo.

As far as the line, it needs to be fixed bad but now while dumping contracts and money into rehab projects. Draft a qb and put a one year cheap lame duck qb back there….ala Patriots.

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I'm not entertaining your agenda.  Look around at the majority of the posts here...  almost everyone acknowledges that the scheme and line would make Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers look like poo.  No one is picking on Sam.  

Cam is a former league MVP, generational talent, and a guy that energized this entire fan base and led us to a Superbowl that ended up being stolen from us at the hands of the league all while setting numerous league records.

We gave up valuable draft capital for Sam to come in here and play like Randy Fasani.

I think most people could see why there is an emotional attachment to Cam and a lack of sympathy for Sam when he plays shitty.

They appear to be playing pretty even today. Do they not?

Just now, kungfoodude said:

This isn't a real argument. Those staffs are much better.

Dan Campbell will turn the Lions around, his persona is similar to Rivera’s as in his guys love to play for him.

I suspect they’ll go QB in the draft and if they hit on whoever they select then that Lions team could be a sleeper next year.

• Beer 1