• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Matt Rhule the most hated person in Panthers history?

ENCPantherfan2

10 minutes ago, KSpan said:

I don't know that people generally hate Rhule so much as he's a victim of the long-running poor performance of the organization. He has put plenty of poor and questionable tape out there and seems out of his depth but Siefert, Hurney, Gettleman, etc were all pretty disliked at various times as well.

I don't blame Rhule for shooting his shot with this job. It just doesn't seem to be working out and fan sentiment is that they're tired of seeing it.

I'm not surprised he took the job, his agent tried to get the Giants to match or beat the offer so who knows how invovled Rhule was in that. He's made tons of horrible decisions and has no idea to call a game in real time but that's more on Tepper for hiring him when he wasn't known for being a football guy. Why I dislike him is his press conferences, constant lying, talking up players before cutting them, etc. I doubt anyone here would like him as their boss at their job, or find him motivating in any fashion

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1