• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Holy poo balls this is bad.

Zod

11 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Pride, ego, stubbornness, stupidity, greed. Take your pick.

I think it's a combination of hubris and not wanting to pay Rhule to sit at home, which would lean towards greed.

I'm afraid Tepper might just be realizing he doesn't know WTF he's doing so he'd rather stand pat and massage his ego rather than pull the trigger and blow it all up just too fug it up again.

51 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm afraid Tepper might just be realizing he doesn't know WTF he's doing so he'd rather stand pat and massage his ego rather than pull the trigger and blow it all up just too fug it up again.

Tepper has got to bring in a football guru as a consultant. Enough of this college coached, ex Marty Hurney, Soccer expert team president poo. 

• Pie 2

On 12/31/2021 at 9:33 AM, bigdog10 said:

With all that said, Tepper needs to strip him of roster control at seasons end to make certain he doesn’t mortgage our future. 

Yeah...

This definitely the problem with him coming back. The mistakes he makes with the roster and our draft capital. If he returns in 2022 and is in control then whoever is coach in 2023 could have the worst case scenario. We could be the worst coaching job in the NFL by then. Few would want to take that sh-tshow over.

• Pie 1

I’m at the point now where I don’t give two F’s about what Rhule says. Everyone knows he’s a terrible NFL HC, and we know he probably stares at a mirror three hours a day and tells himself how great he is.

My concern is Tepper and what he’s going to do to turn our team around. If he’s not interested in winning he should sell the team to someone who is.