• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints GameDay Thread

Zod

1 minute ago, Chad_Cota said:

I will say Gross Matos, Brown, and Chinn looked good today. 

I think Brown has a case of the Kawann Short's - when the guy actually cares, he can dominate. Unfortunately it looks like he is just going through the motions in 75% of the games he plays...

Gross Matos is probably the most important player to our run D

• Pie 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Stephon Castle or Zaccharie Risacher.   Not really a good draft tbh those are just the 2 I prefer.
    • rhule's last year was probably the worst for me. fox's last year with clausen was pretty rough to walk into as well. i was legit pissed about the clausen pick. i tried to be ok with it, but there was nothing good about it. fox had been done for a couple years. the year after the last superbowl run when gettleman gutted the team i felt pretty miserable about the team, just defeated, and rivera just wasn't doing much to instill confidence i feel pretty good about this one. pretty hopeful. having a new HC helps out a lot. teamed up with a new GM helps even more.  i like the GM, i like the coaching staff. i like the direction of the team.  bryce may or may not be it, but i think we'll be better than last year.  if we have to on from bryce, i think we're set up nicely for a new QB. i think bryce will be fine, though.   
    • in terms of just the Tepper era, the only season I was less excited about going into was 2022.  Going back further gets tricky, Ron always had Cam.   So probably would go to the Fox's dead man walking 2010 Clausen year.  Fox and Ron generally had superstars that you could do fandom mental gymnastics with.  Cam, Luke, 89, the Fox's defensive crew, etc.    We just don't have the talent to pull of the mental gymnastics the same.