• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints GameDay Thread

Zod

56 minutes ago, The NFL Shield At Midfield said:

Why even bother moving the game to 4 today, nobody outside of the Carolinas or LA is going to see it:

map.thumb.PNG.6fed6a8da379ee68de3267873bd59719.PNG

e: lol we sure got the Fox D team calling this one didn't we

Good to see Matt working...at one time he was fighting for his life with health issues.

Just now, jackson113 said:

Nobody out of North Carolina or Louisiana is going to see it. Every other market is getting Cowboys...

Ya I have no fugging clue why they are making us the late game. I don’t think the saints, Philly or SF’s fate gets decided today by an opposing game. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, onmyown said:

Ehhhhhh….

The premise is fuging weird and really REALLY fuging stupid. Like whoever came up with it needs to be fired.

It’s main purpose, forced strong political/feminist undertones…which is a great message and all but is overdone and overbearing, it pretty much voids the original matrix plot. Great message, but weird movie choice to shove it down your throat. None of it really makes sense.

Has a little nostalgia but zero purpose.

Overall…it’s awful. 

So is that the Matrix  or the Panthers game?

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, onmyown said:

Ehhhhhh….

The premise is fuging weird and really REALLY fuging stupid. Like whoever came up with it needs to be fired.

It’s main purpose, forced strong political/feminist undertones…which is a great message and all but is overdone and overbearing, it pretty much voids the original matrix plot. Great message, but weird movie choice to shove it down your throat. None of it really makes sense.

Has a little nostalgia but zero purpose.

Overall…it’s awful. 

Thanks for the info.

4 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

It’s so bad. 

my theory is that the wachowski sister (Lana) didn’t want to make it, but the studio gave her no choice. So she just made a very bad movie.

no true villain

Broken plot

no story line

the “plot” doesnt follow the lore at all, it actually contradicts it

Neo doesn’t even fight in this one

its bad. Even the first 30 minutes of the film they pretty much tell you within the script, they didn’t want to do this movie.

neil Patrick Harris said they barely even rehearsed, they just shot when Lana told them to.

Thanks for the info. I had read she didn't want to make it. If that was the case, she should have just said no, and not done the movie.

The Jets crushing the Bucs makes me irrationally angry at this staff.

idk if that's the straw that broke the camel's back for me, but holy poo is it fuging infuriating to get stomped out by the Bucs after they got shut out only for the fuging Jets to be beating their asses.

Holy fug

• Beer 1