• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

MLB will be a target...

WOW!!

The answer is Devin Lloyd. NFL caliber leader and playmaker. Chinn SS, Shaq OLB, and Lloyd MLB.

Then get John Ridgeway to keep them clean in the 3rd or 4th round. I can see Lloyd and Ridgeway stepping into the much needed leadership roles this defense needs to fill.

Lloyd is a converted WR. He has hands and route running knowledge beyond any MLB in the draft. Student of the game and players follow him. True leader. And he is an even better run defender than he is at pass defense. Instant NFL impact. Last LB I was this high on going into the draft was Luke Kuechly 10 years ago. Prior to Kuechly I wanted Ray Lewis in 96 and Derrick Brooks in 95. I put Lloyd in the same category coming out of college. Pure next level leader and impact player.

32 minutes ago, CarolinaNCSU said:

Somebody smarter than me probably knows why it wouldn't work...but get Chinn out of the secondary and at MLB before drafting one. 

Too small.. Don't want him constantly dealing with 330 pound players.. If he is a LB he is a will not mlb or strong side backer..

Edited by WOW!!
  • Pie 1

13 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

The answer is Devin Lloyd. NFL caliber leader and playmaker. Chinn SS, Shaq OLB, and Lloyd MLB.

Then get John Ridgeway to keep them clean in the 3rd or 4th round. I can see Lloyd and Ridgeway stepping into the much needed leadership roles this defense needs to fill.

Lloyd is a converted WR. He has hands and route running knowledge beyond any MLB in the draft. Student of the game and players follow him. True leader. And he is an even better run defender than he is at pass defense. Instant NFL impact. Last LB I was this high on going into the draft was Luke Kuechly 10 years ago. Prior to Kuechly I wanted Ray Lewis in 96 and Derrick Brooks in 95. I put Lloyd in the same category coming out of college. Pure next level leader and impact player.

Love the players but he is a 1st round pick and our 1st round need to be dedicated to getting a blue chip Olinemen... 

1 hour ago, Smithers said:

Geez for the 1000000th time, we wanted Perryman.  We signed Perryman.  Perryman didn’t want to take the field here and we had no choice but to either cut him or trade him.  

I'm surely not pining over Perryman. The motherfuger didn't want to be here. He flipped the switch. His whole tone changed once he got to Nevada. fug that dude!

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, BurnNChinn said:

Yeah we had one that didn’t cost much that made pro bowl for raiders. Instead we went with garbage Carter. Another bad call by this coaching staff.

He would never get on the field in training camp.  Most people were celebrating the fact we got anything for him at the time.

3 hours ago, Wolfcop said:

You may have not been one of them, but most on this board wanted him gone because he did not get the jab. I guess the Panthers showed him. 

They wanted him gone because he refused to step on the field during training camp mostly.