• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alright screw it, take Pickett

RumHam

2 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

IF we take a QB at 6, and I'm not totally against it, they will be the wrong QB to take because Rhule will be the one evaluating them. 

Hopefully if they are taking a QB Mcadoo is the person doing the evaluation...

• Pie 3

It's best not to bank on anyone in the draft to be a savior. Best thing is to trade back, draft QB, OL the rest and then also go after another vet QB. Jimmy G, Carr, Wilson, Cousins, any of the other QBs that are way better than Darnold. Just doing these things will help tremendously, but then you have Rhule that still brings everything down.

Edited by KillerKat

I just can’t see Rhule drafting a qb. He needs to win now to save his job, waiting for a rookie to develop is not going t help him. We are either trading or signing a vet. The correct option is, Rhule should be forced to play Stafford all season and secure the first overall pick and get fired. He made this bed, he can sleep in it. 

• Poo 1

It doesn't matter who you get if Rhule is here, we're going to suck. 

And then no matter who we get to replace Rhule, they are going to want their guy and they should get their own guy.

You don't want us to draft a QB in the first round while Rhule is here. It will be a wasted pick long term and they'll turn into the next darnold.

Draft guys that will likely make it from one coaching staff to the next. QB is least likely to be that.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

12 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

I just can’t see Rhule drafting a qb. He needs to win now to save his job, waiting for a rookie to develop is not going t help him. We are either trading or signing a vet. The correct option is, Rhule should be forced to play Stafford all season and secure the first overall pick and get fired. He made this bed, he can sleep in it. 

I can’t edit, I meant Darnold not Stafford.

Tepper seeing all these young AFC QB's balling and the guy that reject us in stafford making the Superbowl has got to be gut wrenching for him. We are going to be ringing Houston's phones off the hook like a desperate EX girlfriend trying to get Watson. 

Edited by CmC2k