• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Hire DL coach

ncfan

28 minutes ago, Basbear said:

download.jpg.a97f6d869e7437e9d58f83ffddfe623a.jpg

LOL😂

I was surprised when they fired Okam. Thought he had potential and could’ve benefited from someone like Pasqualoni as an assistant - someone with a wealth of experience to complement him and help him grow as a coach. I guess they tried that with Don Johnson but it didn’t work out. Now they’ve got two grizzled veterans to coach the young uns. Hope it works out.

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, rayzor said:

So what do we know about this guy except for the fact he's been around the league for 50 off years? Has he done any good? Had he had success? Or is he here just to make Snow look young?

These are his number in Detroit as DC before he basically retired in 2020. 

Detroit initially decided to retain Pasqualoni after a season which the Lions finished 26th in points allowed (26.4) and 31st in yards allowed (400.4). The Lions allowed opponents to convert 43.93% of third downs, which was 28th in the league.

Just now, Prowler2k18 said:

LOL😂

I was surprised when they fired Okam. Thought he had potential and could’ve benefited from someone like Pasqualoni as an assistant - someone with a wealth of experience to complement him and help him grow as a coach. I guess they tried that with Don Johnson but it didn’t work out. Now they’ve got two grizzled veterans to coach the young uns. Hope it works out.

Yea I agree, bring this guy in an consultant role, not coaching 24 year olds. Rayzor had a good one about this making Snow look young. You know Rhule has ALL the coaches do sprints and similar stuff that the players do for bonding fluff.........I hope they have the ambulance running when this happens now, especially at the burg.....

fuging rhule......slightly got my hopes up..

51 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

These are his number in Detroit as DC before he basically retired in 2020. 

Detroit initially decided to retain Pasqualoni after a season which the Lions finished 26th in points allowed (26.4) and 31st in yards allowed (400.4). The Lions allowed opponents to convert 43.93% of third downs, which was 28th in the league.

Those are solid numbers right there 

• Beer 3