• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mitchell Trubisky is the best play

electro's horse

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He's not coming here. He's already endured a dumpster fire in Chicago under Nagy. That's why he jumped on the opportunity to go to Buffalo as a clear backup without shopping for a potential situation to compete for a starting job. He was looking for a reset in a stable situation. He's not going to jump right back into a dumpster fire. I honestly think he'd resign in Buffalo as the backup before he'd come here to compete for the starting job. He knows he almost certainly only has one more opportunity to legit compete for a starting job. He's not going to waste that on a situation like ours where failure is virtually guaranteed.

Sorry, that's just the sad reality.

if Mitch is scared to start, I don't want him anywhere near our team. At least Sam has the balls to go suck whole plates of dicks on every single snap...

• Beer 2

I've said before we have enough money tied up in Darnold and still paying Bridgewater.  Trading for a Vet QB is like throwing poo at the wall and seeing if it sticks. 

If we are going to try Trubisky than make is as cap friendly as possible and do it.  

IMO he has the tools to be a good QB. 

As far as Mariota is concerned he's too injury prone and had a better cast around him in Tennessee than Trubisky had in Chicago.

Just now, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I've said before we have enough money tied up in Darnold and still paying Bridgewater.  Trading for a Vet QB is like throwing poo at the wall and seeing if it sticks. 

If we are going to try Trubisky than make is as cap friendly as possible and do it.  

IMO he has the tools to be a good QB. 

As far as Mariota is concerned he's too injury prone and had a better cast around him in Tennessee than Trubisky had in Chicago.

We are not paying for bridgewater and I get the feeling for us to sign Trubisky its going to have to be a multi year deal.  fug that

• Beer 1

Again, Mitch ain’t coming here. The guy is in a fantastic spot now and why on earth would he want to come play for a team with a coaching staff that could be gone by week 7, no clear direction from management, and arguably the worst OL in the league.

So he can come here and get his brains beat in and have loud mouth ignorant fans calling for his head after the team doesn’t put him in position to be successful? And the coach who is coaching for his job on a weekly basis can pull him for PJ Walker after he throws an interception. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

2 minutes ago, ClawOn said:

100% agree he is the best option. Also agree he isn't interested in being embarrassed again. 

He Isn't rooting for it but he's an injury away from being a playoff quarterback. Why come here to win 5 games?

If the Panthers had a good coach, and even a remotely adequate OL then I’d be all for it. But he will not be in a good spot here the way things currently are and a lot of people already have an uneducated and misguided opinion of him. Especially in a state where people who had to go EZU or UNC-Rawlee because they couldn’t get into Carolina or are duke basketball fans don’t want to put their selfish ego aside and pull for a Tar Heel. It’s the same with Sammy Big Gun Howell. 

Mitchell ain’t coming here. Nor should he. Move on everyone.