• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pickett has little hands.

Zod

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

Small hands on a bigger ball is a bigger deal, especially for a guy that's going to have his hands on the ball every play....playing behind thus OL. Oye.

I said before that I think it's kinda silly we've spent all this time mocking Rhule for being worried about Christensen and Slater's arm length only to turn around and now be all caught up in Pickett's hand size.

To be clear, I don't want us to draft Pickett, but his hand size isn't part of the reason why.

• Pie 3

The guy had to prep for his hand getting measured...at 8.5"...

Vick had 8 5" hands but he also had a ton more goibg fir him than Picketts does. 

No idea if his hands are big enough. He throws ducks and isn't a real good prospect.

48 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

All of these quarterbacks in this draft suck. We picked a bad year to really need a quarterback

I don't think we need a QB this year. Let Darnold and FA fight it out and invest in the rest of the team and let Rhule prove something without having him chain us to yet another QB. 

1 hour ago, davos said:

A bit larger than the reported 8” on the dot. He’s at least Mike Vick sized now and only the 4th smallest ever measured for a modern QB lol

Michael Vick fumbled 98 times in 148 games, I dunno where that ranks % wise but that's bad. Plenty of them were in the pocket too

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, shaka said:

McAdoo's thoughts on Baker Mayfield, relevant part bolded and underlined:

https://brownswire.usatoday.com/2018/07/15/ben-mcadoos-wacky-qb-rankings-had-baker-mayfield-no-6/

McAdoo's view of that QB class:

1. Josh Allen

2. Lamar Jackson

3. Sam Darnold

4. Josh Rosen

5. Mason Rudolph

6. Baker Mayfield

Just food for thought...

Good stuff 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, uncfan888 said:

All of these quarterbacks in this draft suck. We picked a bad year to really need a quarterback

i mean we had last year to get mac or fields…you can say you don’t like them but at some point you roll the dice and develop someone unless you tank

we had top 10 pick 3 years in a row…that’s really as good as it gets unless you tank

i think this franchise is just too high on moral, non strategic victories 

should’ve tanked in 2019, where are all those moral victory fans? Probably still partying celebrating that win vs Saint third stringers…the reality and irony of it is they’ve probably lost interest

Edited by onmyown
  • Poo 1