• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Maybe I was wrong about KENNY PICKETT after reading these evaluations.

Panthers Rhule

3 minutes ago, SizzleBuzz said:

I will take the other side of your trade...

In terms of actual talent level it's not even close. Darnold >>>>> Pickett all day long. All things being equal I'd take Pickett over Darnold too but not if it means spending the #6 overall pick. fug that. I'd rather take another fuging CB than drafting Kenny "Baby Hands" Pickett.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Shocker said:

This is actually very true as amazing as it seems.  I will laugh out loud whichever team picks him…including us

He's the kinda guy I woulda taken in the 3rd/4th last year and he'd be a decent backup QB for 4 years. Like slightly better than Will Grier

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, unicar15 said:

He should have been the best player in the league.

He was.  

ACC POY.  

ACC Offensive POY.

ACC 1st Team.

NCAA All-America Team.

Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award.

1 hour ago, unicar15 said:

He sat out for 4 years before becoming good.

Complete horse 🐴 hockey.

KP started 49 games over 5-years and went 33-16 which is amazing for Pitt!

Burrow never started until his 4th year and overall started 21 fewer games than Big KP.

In no way suggesting Big KP will succeed like Burrow but your "sat out for 4 years" is 100% a false narrative and you should knock off phony talk pal 🤦‍♂️

• Pie 4

1 hour ago, ForJimmy said:

Interesting stat comparisons. I think his biggest negative is he only had one good season in his 4 as a starter. I kind of prefer Willis because of his upside, or a trade down and get Howell but I’m definitely not against Kenny. 

To be fair, so did Burrow

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

Pickett's interviews at the Combine were good, which means a lot in the evaluation process.  That's not too much of a surprise since he's the oldest and most experienced prospect there.  

He's got decent physical skills.  Confidence.  Seems to have the maturity to be a leader in the clubhouse. But his upside appears to be more limited than others.  

Maybe worth a late first round pick.  Almost surely not worth #6.  

1 hour ago, Immaculate said:

Herbert was a talented QB with a strong arm. His problem coming out of college was that he is introvert and not a good leader. Kenny Pickett isn’t Herbert. If you want a QB that has the best chance to be a franchise QB, it’s Malik Willis. I’ll always go with the guy with the arm talent. 

And he threw to one of the worst receiving corps in FBS

Could ppl stop being disingenuous when trying to prop up Kenny Pickett 1 × please??

Don't just post 1 season of numbers when he played 5.. 

When comparing him to other QBS compare more then 1 season..

Try to effectively show a progression from year 1 to year 5 not just showing Year 5 and based his whole college career on it...

• Flames 1