• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Watson Thread - Part Deux

Zod

1 minute ago, therealmjl said:

yeah this is not good

FUGGGGGGGGG THE FALCONS AND THE " Get the Fug off our field!!!!!!! QB Matty Ice). They need to just suck it up and pay Matt Ryan his 50 million per year for his old ass and stay out of this.

1 minute ago, travisura said:

FUG

If they legit enter the fray, unless Tepper's promises are way beyond what any other team is offering, we are fuged.  One of the biggest things we had going for us was proximity to home and college for him.  If the Falcons are really interested, that poo just went out the door.  He is from fuging GA, and would be virtually just as close to college.

Man, I'm telling you...  fug our whole division with a fuging cactus up their ass.  Any time we ever try to make something happen, their hating asses jump in and poo all over us.  Meanwhile, we sit on our hands almost anytime they get involved in something to upgrade their teams.  It fuging pisses me off.  

• Pie 2

Just now, Smittymoose said:

Leverage play. This is good news for Carolina actually acquiring him in my opinion. Shows the Texans know it will be Carolina in the end and are squeezing value out of the deal. No coincidence they are dragging NFCS teams into it. The cap hit to move Ryan right now would be enormous. He has already restructured this offseason. 

Exactly. The Texans are feeding this news purposefully in a desperate attempt to drive up the price