• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

Just now, Smithers said:

If I were him, I would.  He has been a good QB for them for over a decade now - face of that franchise.  And now you want his help to bring in your replacement?  Haha, screw that.  I'd tell any team interesting in trading for me that I wouldn't suit up...make the Falcons release me and eat that 50M in dead money

And the report that he was notified last week of this is now in major doubt. It’s why I have this conspiracy theory that all of this is fake and is just a way to pump up the trade value. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, PootieNunu said:

For what? Baker couldnt do poo in Cleveland with a loaded roster. He is a Darnold level QB. 

Do poo? They made the playoffs last season and came within minutes of beating the Chiefs and going to the AFC Championship. Darnold hasn't even had a winning season or made the playoffs. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, TheRumGone said:

Naw falcons need to be within the same ballpark as everyone else or they won’t trade him there. Texans still have some power here. DW threatens to sit next season and they go after his money.

the falcons don't have the quality young talent to add to the deal that carolina has is my point. Panthers can offer chinn, brown, horn, burns. Falcons can offer Grady Jarrett and that's about it

• Pie 1

Just now, Billy Love said:

solid point. Baker could not deliver with the Browns even with their talent loaded team. 

And then packed it in within a day when the Browns explored a trade for DW. Big no thanks to Baker I would rather draft one than settle for that.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, RJK said:

the falcons don't have the quality young talent to add to the deal that carolina has is my point. Panthers can offer chinn, brown, horn, burns. Falcons can offer Grady Jarrett and that's about it

I've heard that Pitts might be part of the offer... lol

• Pie 1

Just now, hepcat said:

Do poo? They made the playoffs last season and came within minutes of beating the Chiefs and going to the AFC Championship. Darnold hasn't even had a winning season or made the playoffs. 

Ok he is a Jimmy G/Carson Wentz level QB who is about to need a new contract, i do not want to give up assets for that sort of a QB who is going to command a high dollar contract without deserving it. 

He is not worlds better than Darnold, maybe a little better.