• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers are OUT of the Watson race

Zod

Honestly I’m fine with not getting him. I’m more upset with how he allowed it to play out. Also annoyed at the fact that the cap isn’t real and either ATL or NO getting him proves it. We need to do something along similar lines to field a better team and rub this bs right back in those dickheads faces. 

• Pie 4

1 minute ago, unicar15 said:

He is going to be straight up horrendous in ATL. They are gonna trade the farm for him and eat every penny of Ryans salary….and have zip to rebuild their team. What an absolute disaster.

No doubt DW is great but man….that team is gonna be razor thin.

Rhule will still lose to him.

With what money will both teams not be in cap hell this year or soon? Saints may have a better roster but they don't have the coach that put it all together. All has been a mess for years and don't have many good players and giving away picks too. Even though Carmichael called the plays for the Saints, the coach is what drove that team. They'll be good but when will their cap problems come to life?

4 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I told all of you that as soon as Watson’s camp reached out to Atlanta it was over. He heard all the pitches from the Panthers, Saints, and Browns, and was not impressed. If I had to guess, they didn’t offer enough of a plan to rebuild his image. Deshaun is vain and narcissistic. The scandal has deeply embarrassed him, mainly because it’s true. It’s just an extremely tough thing to prosecute in a man’s world. The optics are going to suck no matter where he goes and Atlanta offers him the best chance to redeem himself. Panthers were never a serious contender and only a backup plan. 

Good luck to ATL with that if he’s really that in the weeds about his image. Hard to throw deep balls with that much angst.

1 minute ago, ImaginaryKev said:

What's worth noting is how many of us were willing to jeopardize our sense of morality to support that dude if we did land him. Let's be real. 

Let’s be real. If anyone voted for the two candidates in this past election then you voted for a sexual predator. This is entertainment. There is a difference. Some people straight up don’t care either way. Some leave their morality for real life. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 2