• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson to Cleveland

Toker Smurf

11 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

LOL, meaning no one in the media knew a damn thing.

This.

And why it is not over until there is a trade or movement. Not just NTC garbage or telling a team they are out.

Could make a complete change again.

This tells you that there is a war going on between Watson and Texans.

We know Watson wants to be near family and Mom. The two closest locations are Panthers and Falcons. We know Watson would prefer the Falcons. They have history and he is deep in the ATL community.

We know the Texans want the best compensation for Watson and do not want Matt Ryan traded to their division rivals.

We know the Texans need to unload Watson before they can really dive into free agency.

Watson is trying to force the Texans to send him to the Falcons. The Texans only want the Falcons as leverage. The Panthers give the Texans the best compensation with no fall out of Matt Ryan going to their division rival, and is the second closest destination for Watson to his home.

Watson pulled that stunt of the NTC after the Texans went home last night.

So, now you get the Texans move. They have now threatened Watson to block the Falcons and ship him further away from home. Leverage. Texans are communicating to Watson that if he doesn't want to play ball, they have the power and can decide where he goes.

Panthers are not off the table. Texans want the Panthers compensation regardless of what Watson thinks he can do.

Browns are just another play in this insane conflict the Texans and Watson have going.

I still don't want Watson and think it would be a huge mistake. I wish the Panthers would announce they are no longer seeking Watson and will not trade with the Texans.

This is a win/win for me. I did not want the Panthers to gut the team and give up valuable players and future draft choices for Deshaun Watson but i did not want  to go to our rival Falcons or Saints. Happy days are here again. Let's go Panthers.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, CPantherKing said:

This.

And why it is not over until there is a trade or movement. Not just NTC garbage or telling a team they are out.

Could make a complete change again.

This tells you that there is a war going on between Watson and Texans.

We know Watson wants to be near family and Mom. The two closest locations are Panthers and Falcons. We know Watson would prefer the Falcons. They have history and he is deep in the ATL community.

We know the Texans want the best compensation for Watson and do not want Matt Ryan traded to their division rivals.

We know the Texans need to unload Watson before they can really dive into free agency.

Watson is trying to force the Texans to send him to the Falcons. The Texans only want the Falcons as leverage. The Panthers give the Texans the best compensation with no fall out of Matt Ryan going to their division rival, and is the second closest destination for Watson to his home.

Watson pulled that stunt of the NTC after the Texans went home last night.

So, now you get the Texans move. They have now threatened Watson to block the Falcons and ship him further away from home. Leverage. Texans are communicating to Watson that if he doesn't want to play ball, they have the power and can decide where he goes.

Panthers are not off the table. Texans want the Panthers compensation regardless of what Watson thinks he can do.

Browns are just another play in this insane conflict the Texans and Watson have going.

I still don't want Watson and think it would be a huge mistake. I wish the Panthers would announce they are no longer seeking Watson and will not trade with the Texans.

dude... Everything you post is wrong. What is wrong with you

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

19 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Hell yeah!  Couldn't have ended any better for us after he ruled us out.  Honestly, again, I think Atlanta and NO strictly only got involved to keep us from getting him, and for that they need to be destroyed.  But yeah, they were just bluffing to keep us from getting him, and he realized they couldn't make the deal so he doubled back to Cleveland.

I'm telling you, maybe its main character syndrome, but it sure doesn't feel like other divisions fug with one team like ours does with us.

Did he even rule us out though? Maybe he would’ve waived for any of the 4 teams and Cleveland had the highest offer ultimately? They were “ruled out” before we were so I don’t believe any “reports” from the last week or so.

20 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Hell yeah!  Couldn't have ended any better for us after he ruled us out.  Honestly, again, I think Atlanta and NO strictly only got involved to keep us from getting him, and for that they need to be destroyed.  But yeah, they were just bluffing to keep us from getting him, and he realized they couldn't make the deal so he doubled back to Cleveland.

I'm telling you, maybe its main character syndrome, but it sure doesn't feel like other divisions fug with one team like ours does with us.

Now neither of them has a QB. LOLOLOLOL.