• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brady Christensen...??????

Jmac

2 minutes ago, Jmac said:

Pisses me off that Rhule didn't play the kid and now they have no idea what they got. Two days from the draft and they don't know if he can do the job or not. One pick to decide if they can afford to take a premier LT prospect and not gamble on the QB. 

Total lack of coaching foresight and planning. Don't understand the logic behind not playing him. Explain it to me because I don't get it.

I agree but even if he played enough.. He still might not be a LT as good as Neal, Ike, or Cross.. He still was a 3rd rounder while thess guys are top 10 worthy..

• Pie 3

28 minutes ago, Jmac said:

Pisses me off that Rhule didn't play the kid and now they have no idea what they got. Two days from the draft and they don't know if he can do the job or not. One pick to decide if they can afford to take a premier LT prospect and not gamble on the QB. 

Total lack of coaching foresight and planning. Don't understand the logic behind not playing him. Explain it to me because I don't get it.

Jesus not this again. They went all the way back through camp video and all games played. They have a damn good idea of what they currently have… not so sure of what he can be…. RELAX

• Pie 5

14 minutes ago, Shocker said:

He isn’t a LT…stop

Where do you think he fits? I think his best position is LT. He just might not be the same level as a Neal, Icky, or Cross. With LT being such an important position I think you still draft one if they are available. 

• Beer 1