• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are the biggest weakenesses on offense and defense?

Zod

1 hour ago, Zod said:

Give me your two biggest weaknesses of this team. One for offense, one for defense.

Offense: The QB position still has question marks surrounding it. Whether it's Sam Darnold or Matt Corral, neither of those names exactly spark confidence (though to be fair, one might spark hope).

Defense: There is still no true starting MLB on the team unless Littleton somehow turns the clock back.

Edited by Icege
  • Pie 1

2 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Offense: QB
Defense: DE/Pass Rush

Im going to make as statement that I will standby: LB core is going to be strong this year

On DE  I was really concerned about the Reddick loss until I looked at Gross-Matos's numbers.   If YGM can continue his production with an increase in game time from 350 snaps to 850 snaps, his sack and TFL #s per snap are very similar to Burns.  His tackle numbers actually look better than Burns, but his QBHIts are about half.

I thought the LB FA's looked about the same as what we had last year, maybe a modest improvement.  Why do you think LB is going to strong?