• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baker Mayfield watch

ncfan

3 minutes ago, w280sax said:

Could someone recap the drama that is being referred to with baker.  I know he was unhappy after they started going after watson which is understandable imo.

I'm sure there must be more but I don't recall it.

Not sure what there’s to recap on the situation.. It’s pretty obvious he was a number one pick.. he played injured pretty much the entire season last year!!! Browns went after Watson and hired him!! Baker felt disrespected and asked to be traded!! Now the Browns want more Baker than teams want to give.. think that’s about it.. other I am sure will cover what I missed 

4 minutes ago, joemac said:

We should actually have a plus o line this year so getting him creamed all season shouldn’t be that big of an issue.

https://www.thebiglead.com/posts/baker-mayfield-screaming-browns-sideline-coach-trainer-ravens-game-video-01fpr58waq61

01fpr5pyahf4996by630.png

Report: Browns' Baker Mayfield Fined $12.5K for Refs Remarks After ...

What Tainted the Relationship Between the Browns Locker Room & Baker Mayfield - Sports…

Browns Locker Room 'Turning On' Baker Mayfield: Report

Real Reason Odell Beckham, Baker Mayfield Hated Each Other

The Browns seem to be done with Baker Mayfield - ProFootballTalk

Mar 16, 2022As they should. Baker divided the locker room. He wilts under pressure. The kid is just drama. Browns need an adult running the offense not a 26 year old man child.

Colin Cowherd: Immature Baker Mayfield is Losing the Browns Locker Room ...

Mayfield made headlines when he essentially blasted the Browns' medical staff

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, poundaway said:

Thanks for this.  Some of this I was forgetting and some I didn't know.

I was pretty sure there was more than the watson stuff.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Not sure what is going on with the NFL...but its really odd by NFL Network's choice of words when talking about Watson vice Baker....seems they are shedding a much more negative tone towards Baker vice Watson....very eery!  Safe play is to put Watson on the Commissioners Exempt list!

• Pie 1

29 minutes ago, w280sax said:

Thanks for this.  Some of this I was forgetting and some I didn't know.

I was pretty sure there was more than the watson stuff.

He also apparently showed up to a game with a full beard, shaved into a handlebar mustache before the game, and then shaved that off before his post game press conference? Just immature bs sounds like. Also watching over some Browns fans youtube stuff he sucks whenever teams force him into traditional pocket passing situations, he's accurate but throws into bad situations constantly. Defenses pretty much know his game by now and unless he can scramble or stay in play action he's a liability

40 minutes ago, ncstatekwi said:

Not sure what is going on with the NFL...but its really odd by NFL Network's choice of words when talking about Watson vice Baker....seems they are shedding a much more negative tone towards Baker vice Watson....very eery!  Safe play is to put Watson on the Commissioners Exempt list!

We're up to 26 cases now. I don't see how Watson avoids the Exempt List at this point.

1 hour ago, poundaway said:

Excuse me if I don’t take what the media says as gospel. They’ve always got an agenda. 

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

He also apparently showed up to a game with a full beard, shaved into a handlebar mustache before the game, and then shaved that off before his post game press conference? Just immature bs sounds like. Also watching over some Browns fans youtube stuff he sucks whenever teams force him into traditional pocket passing situations, he's accurate but throws into bad situations constantly. Defenses pretty much know his game by now and unless he can scramble or stay in play action he's a liability

Omg. Are you serious? Wait….he shaved after a game? No way!

• Pie 2