• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sheena Quick on Baker Mayfield to Panthers trade

TheSpecialJuan

15 hours ago, onmyown said:

Lol…

Well Quick is possibly the worst…whatever you want to call her. She’s been wrong consistently.

I mean, it's not like the tweet really gave any new groundbreaking information, or purported to, it's just more of an update. I believe that the point is is that it was so inconsequential that it wasn't even worth posting here.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

I never heard of Ms Quick until I saw her name pop up on here sometime last year. There’s a lot of people who claim to have sources, know somebody, be connected etc. it’s the easiest time in history to become a journalist and get publicity. 

there’s a couple folks on UNC social who claim to know poo and they really don’t. “Credible” people FYI. Just because they are friends with someone who used to be on the team that doesn’t make them an insider. I trust the national people like Albert Breer 10000000000000x more than someone like Sheena. Nothing personal she seems like she is a nice person and is very pretty.