• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ravens OLB Jaylon Ferguson passes away

Mr. Scot

12 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

Go back to watching Tucker.

Nice retort.

That's the thing though with identity politics. Those playing to a party are often the ones looking the most silly.

I don't watch anything on television or mainstream news, or much news at all, really. I read what society is doing based on their efforts and results, using many mediums.

I appreciate your ignorance, though.

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, Cam's New Arm said:

@Anybodyhome by the way, in case they haven't explained identity politics to you on the one news channel you watch, it's sort of like when your favorite football team drafts a shitty player and you buy his jersey anyway. Go team, I guess.

I don't watch any news on any channel.

Nor do I have a "favorite team."

Nor do I identify with any one political party.

Sorry, I can only give you credit for a lukewarm effort there. And yet, you never answered the question as to how you were able to lump women's health care choices and the marginalization of the LGBTQ population into a racial silo.

On 6/22/2022 at 1:40 PM, Anybodyhome said:

Aside from the fact that being anything but a white, heterosexual male in this country has become much more difficult to navigate lately?

On 6/22/2022 at 4:00 PM, Anybodyhome said:

Name me a single demographic in this country who has it better than a white, heterosexual male.

Not women- they don't even have a choice as to their own health care. Not any people of color- that's fairly obvious. Not the LGBTQ community- they're becoming more marginalized by the day. And the list goes on....

1654902343339.jpg.27b624ac1284921ddd24b5a47d3c38e9.jpg

Pathetic waste of star dust.